So my prof arrived yesterday. that was quite exciting and yet hectic. I have not quite been doing the amount of work I should have been doing and I was trying to catch up this past week and compensate a little. In the end I grasped for some staws and got lucky. I hit on some key ideas and just in the knick of time I formulated some solid ideas about where my project is headed and how to define "community" a loaded word. so what does community mean to you? I have broken community down into four layers or filters or scales, call it what you will, categories. All of the above.
Thses catefories come directly from Joseph Myers book: The search to Belong, which in turn, he took from Edward Hall's four categories of communication. So its been passed along from communication to belonging, to community. But hey it works for me. nough for now, fill in the details latter, getting tired, i have yet to reach some conclusions for this project of mine. its decision time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment