Well even though I have yet to begin putting my study report together, I have worked out a draft of mt dedication page. And it goes something like this....
This work is dedicated to all of my beloved friends from Brasil; without whom this work would be quite meaningless to me. Because of you I have found my self belonging and feeling attatched to Porto Alegre. I have felt that I was and an a part of your community. We have found each other in Redenção and we talked of life, culture, philosphy, nothing and everything.
This is dedicated in particular to Fabricio. You provided me with a much needed forum; a place to talk about my project and allow it to grow and develop. You cannot know how much you have helped me.
Esse trabalho e dedicado aos todos meus queridos amigos brasileiros, sem quais, esse trabalho estará sem significado para mim. Por causa de vocês me encontrava sentindo que eu pertenço, e que eu estava ligado a Porto Alegre. Eu sentia como uma parte de sua comunidade. Nos encontramos na Redenção e nos falávamos sobre vida, cultura, filosofia, nada e tudo.
Esse e dedicado a Fabrício em particular. Tu me proveu com um fórum necessário; um lugar para falar sobre meu projeto e ceda ele crescer y desenvolver. Tu não pode entender quanto que me ajudava.





No comments:
Post a Comment