Sunday, October 30, 2005

bummed out, tired, and sad

Well after practically doing nothing productive over the last two weeks, this weekend has been filled....i'be been on the go from the time I wake to the time I get home again. And I actually like it. I felt so engergized yet tired from the running around.
It was a good thing I kept myself buisy out in the park cause Rita had her friends over all weekend, and last night as I was in bed the girls were getting ready for a party. And I didn't really mind there noise but Rita really bugged me when she kept reminding them to be quite cause she would be louder and more annoying than they were.
And todayI came in from a long day out in the park, and ready to settle down and relax for a little while....and the house was full of peopel. Well, it was only four or five girls but it's a small apartment. And i realized today how much it bothers me everytime Rita has her friends over. Cause they take over the house and they always tend to be here on days I'd actually like to work on the table and or use the computer......grrr.
So at last the house is empty, and I checked my email.......nothing. I don't know how many emails I've written over the last week but I don't think I've gotten an email from anyone in the last week. And I'm really bummed out about that for some reason.
I'm even more sad that I only have four more sundays here. Sundays are my favorite days. Church all morning and Park all afternoon. And if I'm lucky the next four saturdays will be nice so there will be lots of peopel out then as well.
I don't want to leave Porto Alegre!

No comments: