Ah i love rain storms. Tonight I was at the barquitecture, i went alone sure to find friends. The first two I found were Tina and Julia, friends of Rita. And soon I also spotted some girls I recongnized from Caca's birthday party including little miss Liv Tyler who Fabricio made out with. Then I round Raquel in the bathroom, found Bianca working at the bar, found Raquel, Fernanda, her sis Manta?, and Bruno, I found Chavero Patricia's friend, And Lisa found me. She was there with her friend/boyfriend Frank from NY. He is visiting her this week. We werent sure how to greet it was an awkward combination of a handshake and kisses on the cheek.
I kept coming accross this other kid, who I have never met but I recognize. The first time I recall seeing him was the day Matt was here and we watched him and others play the drums. Then I saw him again on campus and again tonight. We probably made eye contact at least three times. And when I saw hi yet again I was about to tell Lisa I wanted to go talk to him when I felty a big fat rain drop fall on my head. The thought came into my head to just start running for home, head into the lounge. After seeing him, this guy whoever he is, bolt for it, I told Lisa nad Bianca I was going and with everyone else just started running. It was a funny sight to see, this little crowd suddenly scatter in every direction. I lingered under the viadoct and then when I realized that I would get soaked no matter what I decided to enjoy my run in the rain. I arrived at the gate soaking wet and left a river of puddles behind me. The door man and a woman at the lobby, chuckled as I went past with a grin of childish delight and a sheepish "oi!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment