Last month I had a dream I had to leave Porto Alegre. In fact this was a dream within a dream. I was on the airplane back to the US with Maia and Sharon and lelling them about a dream I had. In the dream (within the dream) Maia and I were headed to a city north of here for some sort of field trip to see the construction of an apartment building. We took a tour of one apartment. It was definitely a different construction method: everything was build and finished, walls, floor cieling, except there were no doors or windows and they were in the process of cutting out the windows and doors and cutting away from the counter to put in the sink, fridge etc.... Well then we were outside sitting on a lawn in a group discussion and Lendro begins talking about plans to move and all the arrangements had been set....he planned for Maia and I to move here and leave Porto Alegre. He and Maia agreed it would be a good experience to know another city within in Brasil, but I was crying I didn't want to leave, how could he make me leave without telling me! I woke up distraught and then relieved to find that Iwas in fact still here in Porto Alegre. Ahhhh I don't want to leave!
The second dream I had, I was in a classroom and it was presentation time. I was talking to Jon about Switzerland, and Jeremy about Australia. AHHHH and there is Sammy, coming over, we did't need to say anything he just held open his arms as he walked my way and I gave him a great nig hug. I was so happy to see him. I had some paper before me, trying to prepare something for my presentation. I wasnt prepared to present anything, but then I remembered I was still in Brasil, ah well then I wont prepare anything I have time yet, I'll just enjoy everyone elses presentations or just sit here and talk to Sammy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment